Who's the Dutchess?
Hi, I’m Sophie and I am Dutch/American Artist. I was born in Holland aka The Netherlands. I moved to the states when I was young and had to adapt. Today, that experience helps me craft creative, lovable solutions for visual communication.
And, of course, I offer the royal treatment!
What does that mean for you? I offer personalized customer service. I have a flexible schedule. Will work with your budget. Listen to your wishes for your business.
Proven Record of Accomplishment
Graphics for an award-winning commercial air during the SUPER BOWL
300+ Nationwide bollboard
Logo & e-commerce website for America’s 1st African American FASHION ICON, Pat Cleveland
Partnership with a custom motorsports collective allowed me to create event signage for the 2022 PHILLY AUTO SHOW
Successfully presented a press kit to the artistic planners AREA15, resulting in new business
10 Years Work Experience
March 2020 - Present
September 2016 - March 2020 (COVID)
June 2013 - September 2016
April - June 2013
Design by Dutchess
Kintnersville, PA (Remote)
Remote Freelance Graphic Designer
Create websites and logos for clients across a large spectrum of industries. 72hr Wix websites. 42hr logo designs. Five-star Google, Wix, Facebook and Thumbtack reviews. Strategize and optimize print & social advertising campaigns.
Featured work includes:
Custom Pool Tables XotikPlay.com
Country Rock Band LetsRideBand.com
Pool Installers ASAPPoolInstallers.com
Wheel Repair WheelsCarsandMore.com
America’s 1st African American Super Model‘s Ecommerce Clothing HouseofVRC.com
Coffee Bean Direct, LLC & Tattle Tea Co
• Paired UX web design strategy with customer-driven insights, such as Google Analytics, to guide user interface solutions for an e-commerce roasterie
• Added emotion to the Coffee Bean Direct brand, with the tagline “Happiness is Brewing”. Designed unique packaging for reserve and value collections.
• Rebranded the tea line, Tattle Tea. Redesigned the logo and packaging as well as came up with the tagline “Happiness is Steeping”.
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano, LLP
• Anchor point for all creative services at a national Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability law firm. I designed a clear visual identity across multimedia platforms, parallel to the company’s brand guidelines.
• Implemented campaign concepts and created three national commercials and over national 300 billboards. The Torn Apart campaign commercials aired locally during Super Bowl 2016 and won multiple ADDY® Awards (American Advertising Awards) in 2015.
• Worked with over 20 publications and 15 printers on deadline. Created all event and printed marketing colateral.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
January - April 2013
D4 Creative Group